16 Kasım 2011 Çarşamba

Fresh Start for the Happy Ending

     Hello!


     Who does not love a fresh start? I do love it.  This is third experience on blogging. The first one was like column that I shared my inner thoughts about people and events. When I start writing, I had thought that it would be easy, because what I want to write was tip on my tongue so my fingers can type the letters quickly. Yet, it did not go like as I wished. As Mary Pickford said, we may have a fresh start any moment we choose, for this thing we call 'failure' not the falling down. With the power of this saying and the assignment which was given by my English teacher, Ms.Johnson, I made a fresh start about blogging, again. 


     In the cloud of Internet, there are lots of blogs, mine will be one of them, from now on. In the process of creating a blog, I cannot deny that 'making a research' part was 'hard & enjoyable'. I cannot decide on my blogging topic among my different interests, then I decided to create a blog about 'different wedding traditions in Turkey, India and Japan', because I was amazed by wedding photos which are taken by famous photographers and I started to imagine how my wedding ceremony will be like.  There are lots of blogs which are written by the brides or the photographers. I must highlight, all those blogs contained high quality and original wedding photos and unique experiences were different from mine; I haven't have my own wedding, so I cannot depict my emotions and experiences. I am just going to tell traditions. I haven't attended in so many wedding ceremonies like the girl in the movie '27 Dresses', but with the help of this blog, you and I will be witnesses for their warm smile on their valuable day. 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder